- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities (some contact leads will be provided)
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make warm calls only for new business leads, email communication, and live meetings.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients, close the leads
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
- 1 to 2 Years of Experience in Online Bidding. Bidding on online portals like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, Fiverr, Elance, Virtual Worker, etc based on the skill set of the team.
- Excellent Email etiquette and proficient in written & spoken English. Must be excellent in Email marketing, Skype calls.
- Use an appropriate pitch to enter an account and identify the right contact in every account.
Business Development Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Online Bidder; Cold Calling; Good Communications Skills, Good in English; Lead Generation; Business Development; Online Marketing; Digital Sales; Digital Marketing.