- Building dedicated key account relationships with customers
- Responsible for MIS, monitoring all documentation, agreements and registrations as well as monitoring/ follow-up for payments and collections in the region
- Timely customer query resolution Completeness and comprehensiveness of data and documentation
- Timely dispatch of documents
- Prepare & submit MIS to the management, with regards to customer complaints, queries & requests resolved/answered.
- Follow set processes for generation of demands, reminders for the milestone raised
- Handhold the customer through the post sales process till possession.
- To ensure complete and comprehensive documentation of all customer related records.
- Follow up with customers for timely collections & recoveries
- Handling & counseling of cancellations, interest payments
- Timely escalation of cancellation cases ensuring customer retention, of issues/cases where management’s approvals are required
Customer Relation Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Core experience in real estate CRM
- Experience in handling multiple projects
- Strong Leadership & Relationship Building Skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills