Migrating to Cloud Hosting could be a hectic task if the presence of your business relies on it. However, if the migration process is done correctly then it can open to new possibilities. Several companies are migrating to cloud hosting.
Table of Contents
What is Cloud Migration?
Cloud Migration is the method where an organization migrates the current infrastructure like data website, etc to a cloud-based infrastructure from a physical server inside the organization. Several organizations like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure use Cloud Hosting. Meanwhile, you can also read Reasons to Avoid Cheap Cloud Hosting.
In the article we will see how migrating to cloud hosting impact SEO
Advantages of Migrating to Cloud Hosting
There are several advantages of migrating to Cloud Hosting. Cloud Hosting can solve the most usual issue of measuring the infrastructure as it extends. Adding processing power or storage space is just one click away with Cloud Hosting. So migrating to Cloud Hosting will enhance operational efficiency as the teams will become more productive with cloud-based solutions and apps. However, if you are a startup company then you must read “Is Cloud Hosting ideal for startups?“
We at ByteNap, give topnotch security along with scalable hosting services so you could save money without compromising quality.
Issues in Cloud Hosting Migration
When you are migrating to Cloud Hosting there are few possible risks, however, they could be eliminated if you take precautions and follow the correct methods. Below is a few issues that are usually met with while the migration process:
- A remarkable drawback in migrating to Cloud Hosting sticking to compliance requirements or storage of confidential data.
- Because of the legal requirements, deploying a few of your proprietary software and application could be an issue
SEO Benefits of Cloud Hosting
SEO is a time consuming and long driven process that can highly impact your business if done the right way. With SEO optimization your client can visit your website more easily. Companies invest dozens of resources to make sure that their website is listed on the first page. Being said that let’s also look at some hosting issues that could adversely affect website SEO.
Loading Speed Of Page
- Loading Speed Of Page: Loading speed of page has a big impact on the SEO. A fast loading site will have preference over a slow-loading site. With Cloud Hosting you will always get fast loading speed and on traffic increase, you could effectively allocate more resources without any issue.
- Downtime: The downtime of your website will negatively affect SEO rankings. By going for the Cloud Hosting there are increased chances of less downtime. As a result, your SEO won’t be affected.
- Location of Server: Currently Google and other search engines are focusing on location-based results. So you must make sure to select the serverlocation that doesn’t affect your website SEO.
Additionally Improve Website SEO with Cloudflare
Protect Your SEO
Indeed there is no need to be anxious while migrating to Cloud Hosting. If you choose a dependable hosting provider, then you can be confident that the efforts you put in building SEO will not go waste. We offer free migration with Cloud Hosting plans.
The next method is to not to change your core applications and use cloud-based frameworks. This will let your developers take full advantage of the cloud. The last process is to modify the architecture and code which is the most complex migration process.
I hope through this article you have cleared the doubts or queries regarding the topic.