Your product and business niche plays a very important part, Everyone knows that success of your business depends on what is your product and what marketing strategies are you using. And how you understand your customer requirements. But, when we talk about online business, here two important factors which you must take it into the consideration. First, domain name of your website or business. Second, What is your hosting, hosting plans and types of server for web hosting.
First, you have to choose the perfect domain name. It must be catchy, memorable and relevant to your business. It is a very easy task but some hosting provider makes it tough, it may confuse you to choose the perfect domain name. In this article, I will help you to understand which hosting should you choose for your online business. Let begin
Different Types of Server For Web Hosting
- Shared Hosting: In shared Hosting, a single server is shared among multiple websites. Here, Every resource like storage, bandwidth, disk space etc shared among multiple websites.
- Cloud Hosting: Cloud Hosting, Resources are easily scalable. It is the interconnection of a number of servers. Virtualization is the most important factor in Cloud Hosting when we talk about the division of resources for the server.
- VPS Hosting: In other word we called it Virtual Private Server Hosting. With the help of the software Hypervisor, a single physical server is divided into multiple smaller virtual servers. It is just like a bridge between a Dedicated and Shared hosting server for web hosting.
- Dedicated Hosting: Dedicated Server Hosting, You can manage and host your website on the server without sharing server space with any other website. Here you get complete control over your hosting server. If you are using dedicated server then your website loads faster than VPS or Shared hosting.
- Reseller Hosting: Reseller Hosting, If you are looking to start your own hosting business, It will help you to manage your client easily. With help of reseller hosting, you can create your own plans and packages then you sell it to your customer by keeping a profit margin.
- CMS Hosting: CMS Hosting, It is specially designed for CMS based websites. WordPress is a widely used CMS.
- Magento Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
If you are new to web hosting, obviously it’s confusing. Before you are going to purchase a server for web hosting. Let us clear which hosting is the best option for you.
Tips for choosing a hosting for your business
If you just started your New blog or SMB, And traffic is between 5k-10k visitors/day. Then you go for Shared Hosting server for web hosting.
Your website getting 10k to 30k visitors/day, You should go for Cloud Hosting.
You are running Medium-large business website with more than 30k visitors/day, We suggest you go for Dedicated Hosting server for web hosting.
Your business website getting steady traffic between 10k to 30k visitors/day, We recommended choosing VPS Hosting.
If you are running CMS based website, for example WordPress with 10k to 30k visitor/day, then we suggest you go for CMS Based Hosting.
Reseller Hosting is basically used to shareWebPro, For example, web designer or developer. Hope now you get a clear idea which hosting you should choose for your business website.
ByteNAP is Cheap Linux Hosting provider in India with 24/7 technical support, free SSL & Pure SSD based ultra high-speed servers.